Support for Named Graphs in ThingIn is shipped in version 2.6.0.
The support is the following :
- In ThingIn, the notion of named graphs is replaced with Domains.
- An avatar belongs to one and only one domain, in place of a named graph
- The following compatible serialization formats encapsulate named graphs information:
- N-QUADS, with media type "application/n-quads"
- TriG, with media type "application/trig"
- JSON-LD, with media type "application/ld+json"
- In INPUT to ThingIn (APIs, injectors,...), named graph data is ignored, but the formats are compatible and parsed correctly. This behaviour is intentional as named graphs in ThingIn are replaced with Domains. Named graph information in input to ThingIn may be changed in a future release to avoid loss of this information when exchanging data with other services.
- In OUTPUT from ThingIn, domains can be exported as named graph information in the above formats, using their media types.